Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is evaluated on a job by job basis. Due to fluctuations in material cost, and the varying process used while creating specific pieces, prices may vary. We will try to remain as consistent, fair, and accurate as possible.
- If a down payment is required for a custom project, the Client acknowledges that the deposit is not returnable once work has commenced.
- All quoted fees are exclusive of value added taxes which will be added to invoices where appropriate.
- We reserve the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the client requests a variation to the work agreed.
- If an order is, at the Client's request, sent electronically, the time recorded on the sending equipment shall be deemed the time of delivery, system delays notwithstanding.
- In view of the nature of the service, any order - once confirmed by Rebadge Design - is not cancellable. Cancellation of the Order by the Client will only be accepted on condition that any costs, charges and expenses already incurred are non-refundable.
Loss or Damage to Goods
- ReBadge Design will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the products we supply to the Client. Delays due to shipping company error are not the responsibility of the sender.
- ReBadge Design warrants that it has the right to provide the Goods but otherwise the Goods are provided on an "as-is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, oral or written including, without limitation, the implied conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and description, all of which are specifically and unreservedly excluded. In particular, but without limitation, no warranty is given that the Goods are suitable for the purposes intended by the Client.
- We warrant that the Goods will be supplied using reasonable care and skill.
Limitation of Liability
- ReBadge Design shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non- performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods.
- All items purchased by the client are to be used or installed at the clients own risk.
- The Client shall fully indemnify ReBadge Design against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client's use of the Goods.
- Items on this website, unless otherwise stated, displayed in conjunction with or involving the use of any recognized trademark or copyright, are not represented as being approved by or affiliated with their respective owners, nor or they represented as being available for purchase. Images found on this website are for informational display purposes only. Any person submitting a request for such items, by checking this box will be asserting themselves to have express permission from the mark owning company.